QuickStart is a free software application from the Launchers & Task Managers subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2008-11-21. The program can be installed on Win 3.1x, Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64.
QuickStart allows you to quickly find items in your Start Menu, Favorites, Recent Files, Desktop and History, that match a typed keyword.
In addition, you can specify a custom directory, as well as file extensions or folder names to look for.
Just type in the keyword and press enter to be presented with a list of items that match your entry, next you can then select and launch the program, link or file by selecting it from the list.
This program is Freeware (no ads, no nag screens, no limitations).
- Launch applications, url''s, etc, by simply typing a keyword.
- Automatically load keywords from the Start Menu, Favorites, etc.
- Smart sort function that list recently used applications first.
- Support for Firefox bookmarks.
- Launch explorer by typing a directory or network path.
- Runs in the system tray.
- Define your own system hot-key.
- Define your own custom search directories for keywords.
- User defined ignore list for keywords.
- Provides useful memory information.
- Low physical memory warning.
- Many configurable options.
- Small memory foot print.
For more info, please visit www.digiarch.org.
QuickStart (version 2.5.1) has a file size of 347.65 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 303 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.